Monday 13 August 2012

Loves...

I love...first of all I LOVE Take That. I am a huge fan and have been for a few years now; I have seen them live four times, once on their Beautiful World tour in 2007, once on their Circus tour in 2009 and twice on their Progress tour in 2011.
I love...Paris. I went to Paris in 2008 and loved it. It was the most beautiful City I've been to, and I would love to go back. I went up the Eiffel Tower, saw the arch De Triumph, and went to two art galleries. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and one that I would gladly repeat.
I love...I also love London, the shops, the people, the hustle and bustle, the lights. When its night and you go somewhere like Halfords where the whole place is all lit up, it's beautiful. It's especially beautiful at Christmas. I also love Covent Garden, it's another beautiful place.
I love...Cornwall. I've been going to Cornwall every year for my holiday in the summer for the past 10 years. I met a friend there on the first year I went and we've been friends ever since, and continue to meet up each year. Cornwall is another place I find beautiful. The beaches, the little harbour villages. I go to a place near Padstow every year, and I could walk around that place almost every day and never get bored. They sell great ice cream there and pasties, and they also have this really nice tea room that has really nice food. The harbour is also really nice to walk around and it's peaceful, I will definitely continue going there.
I love...probably the most important of what I love, my nieces, nephew and little cousin. I have 4 nieces, one 12, another 10, the other 7, and the last one 4. My nephew is 13 and my cousin is 3. I love them all so much and would do anything for them.
I love...writing. I used to write for a magazine in my secondary school, and in college. In my spare time I also write stories. I hope when I'm older to be writing for a magazine or newspaper, and another one of my dreams is to have a novel published.
Last but not least...I love photography. I've loved to take pictures ever since I was little and have had a camera since I was a kid. I have a GCSE and A-level in it. I really like just taking pictures, of anything really. But I also like the process of producing those photos, whether it is in a dark room developing a film, or in Photoshop developing digital photos. I would like to someday also include Photography in my career.
So that concludes my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment